Therma’s Project Management team is in immediate need of a PM Assistant! Have experience working in Construction? Do you thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment? If so, come join our team!
Our Culture – Our culture is open, innovative, collaborative, and fun – all reflected in recognition of Therma on the #1 Best Place to Work list on multiple occasions.
Paying it Forward –We contribute thousands of hours of volunteer service in our communities each year, and our company acts as a conduit to help people get connected to the services opportunities that mean the most to them.
Teaching and Learning – We create a culture of teaching and learning through cross-mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, interests, and talents. We strive to give each person exposure to the widest array of experiences possible to help them grow further and faster than they could anywhere else.
Mixing Business with Pleasure – We care passionately about our clients and each other, and we do our best to spark a spirit of excitement and discovery in everyone around us.
Our Benefits – We offer a competitive benefits package, including 401k, Life Insurance, Medical, Vision, and Dental
About the Role
- Perform administrative and office support activities for the project management team.
- Assist with the development of project documentation.
- Prepare for and participate in project kick-off meetings
Review drawings for compliance with company standards and compliance with design documents.
- Prepare and track submittal packages.
- Create, submit, and track requests for information.
- Track project issues and communicate with the project manager.
- Prepare project closeout documents and internal work documents.
- Perform additional assignments as required.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Ability to read and understand and navigate through construction drawings
- S. degree in Construction Management or another related field a plus but not required.
- Drafting/Detailing experience and knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus.
- Experience with Bluebeam and Revit is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction a must.
Therma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or sex.
Health and Welfare Benefits:
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org