Ready to make your mark? Therma is in search of a Sr. Project Manager who can leverage their unique talent and point of view to redefine what’s possible through the power of teamwork and collaboration.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be working under the direction of the company’s President. This position will be primarily responsible for creating and leading successful projects. Successful performers in this position will have the ability to collaborate, communicate effectively, and lead.
Our Culture – Our culture is open, innovative, collaborative, and fun – all reflected in recognition of Therma as a #1 Best Place to Work on multiple occasions.
Paying it Forward –We contribute thousands of hours of volunteer service in our communities each year, and our company acts as a conduit to help people get connected to the services opportunities that mean the most to them.
Teaching and Learning – We create a culture of teaching and learning through cross-mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, interests, and talents. We strive to give each person exposure to the widest array of experiences possible to help them grow further and faster than they could anywhere else.
Mixing Business with Pleasure – We care passionately about our clients and each other, and we do our best to spark a spirit of excitement and discovery in everyone around us.
Our Benefits – We offer a competitive benefits package, including 401k, Life Insurance, Medical, Vision, and Dental
About the Role
- Coordinate utilize and lead staff from all departments as needed for projects, through the entirety of a project.
- Execute all functions of sales, including helping to create estimates and proposals, reviewing contracts, conducting meetings, and finalizing all sales.
- Supervise Therma business activity from inception of sales to successful job completion.
Prepare budget projections and control costs. Provide communications including memos, contracts, change orders, strategies, and the like to ensure best practices and legal protection.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and maintain good-natured relationships with all clients, vendors, subtractors, and others in the industry.
- Attend all Therma Project Management Sales and Construction meetings. Schedule and coordinate pre-construction job meetings with department heads and supervisors.
- Directly supervise Project Engineers, Project Coordinators, Job Supervisory Personnel, and others.
- 10+ years of experience in estimating, design and management of HVAC projects from $50,000 to $25+ million
- Ability to operate independently and autonomously, and yet possess the discretionary judgment to know when it’s appropriate to consult with others in the organization
- Experienced in successfully developing new business
- Demonstrated ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal and project management abilities, employing strong organizational skills to respond successfully to a high volume of issues.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering preferred, but not required
- Current licensed PE preferred, but not required
Therma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or sex.
Health and Welfare Benefits:
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com